Welcome to Newberry Market’s “Market Day in the Junction!”
(Every Thursday, except Holidays)
HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL? BRING WHAT YOU WILL!!
We are welcoming vendors of produce, specialty foods, fiber and wood products, Vermont-made crafts, general merchandise and information (i.e. non-profit/mission-based; public programs, civic organizations)
- Accommodation for 21 – 6’x8′ vendor spaces (not all have electricity)
- Vendors provide their own tables for setup/take down
- Colorful, freshly painted interior and highly visible entrance/lobby
- Two new ADA-compliant unisex restrooms
- Plenty of free municipal parking
- Loading dock
Half-day rate: $10 (11am-2pm or 3pm-6pm)
Full-day rate: $25 (11am-6pm)
Do you have another kind of event that needs a beautiful space?
Newberry Market is also available on other days of the week — and especially weekends — for book sales, rummage sales, carpet sales, art shows, social events, etc.
Please contact the Market Managers Betsy Wheeler & Aimee Goudas at email@example.com to inquire about a reservation
Come and see the space for yourself or ask for a tour!